Participants can begin enrolling online within 48 hours of this notification (2-1-13). Just go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com and begin enrolling.
Our NPO number is 81408.
1. Click on Sign In/Register
2. Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
3. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
4. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
7. Update or confirm your information.
8. Enter NPO number (above) or name of organization (Tupelo Lee Humane Society), select organization from list and click on confirm.
9. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
10. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for TLHS until after you register your card(s).
11. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
12. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Within 7-10 days of enrolling, every time an enrolled member, that registers to support TLHS, shops at Kroger using his or her Kroger Plus Card, we will earn rewards. In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for TLHS. The process is simple: you shop, using your Kroger Plus Card, and TLHS receives a reward check each quarter. Check is based on the percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Reward organizations.